Thursday, June 15, 2006

Moving Day





Hey everyone...These pics are sad! They are back in May when I left for university...some pretty sad faces huh?! If you can't tell i was seriously crying but trying to hold it together until I got on the bus. Poor matt, and I thought I was sad.When they went to church the next sunday, my little sunbeam who usually sat with us was with someone else and mom said they had to take matt out so he could stop crying...talk about breaking my heart. They said he is doing much better now, he tells me that being able to have me room makes him feel closer to me. Sheesh..and he's only 10; those thoughts are deep! And you think meg is crying hard... You should have seen mom! hehehe! I like the one with all of us. We really couldn't stop hugging. When i got on the bus dad let me look back as long as i could see them, of course I was crying, then he reminded me to always look foward in life. What a great family!!!! This is really as sad as I got...I mean I had some rough nights but life's been pretty sweet to me.

No comments: