Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

Life is hard. Its inescapable. But I am so glad that I am having such fun while I am living! So I re-died my hair and got it cut this week. I think it looks cute. I really like the style i have while i am trying to grow it out! School is still going great. My classes are starting to focus on the final projects, which means that thanksgiving week will be hard work in my world this year! :( lol I can't believe that once this week is over i only have 3 weeks left of school and then I am a senior in college! Does that boggle anyone else's mind???? It sure does mine. um i was going to post a picture of my new hair but the internet is being finicky again so maybe tomorrow!

2 comments:

Traveling Deckers said...

Yes, I can not be old enough to have a daughter who is a senior in college. Who's kid are you???? We love you and are also counting down the days!!!!!!!

Traveling Deckers said...

Love the turkeys. You are my favorite turkey. I hate, hate, hate not being able to call you. Hopefully we will get that worked out this weekend or next week. Your orders are almost done. We love you and miss you.