Friday, July 28, 2006

My families first visit to their college girl






So these are some of the pics from my families visit to little old rexburg ID. We had a blast...i couldn't believe how much everyone had grown ( you really notice those things when you DON'T grow!!) I mean i know i have grown spiritually and emotionally but height wise..nothing Anyway..we went to yellowstone and i found a deer...so most of these pics are from our trip...i wish i had pics of mom feeding the baby bear in this other park we went to that is called Yellowstone Bear World...sorry i don't though. The pic with the seemingly random trees is actually the first animal we saw in the park..a Bald Eagle...i couldn't get in very close with my camera though. The steaming rock is Old faithful before the blow. Then the pic with the ton of steam..or at least it looks like..well if you look closely to the left side of all that steam you will see it is actually a tower of water...really high in the air..this is old faithful in action! Then the pic of the kids is my cute siblings all watching old faithful..can you see how wet they are? it started raining 20 minutes before the big event and continued for some time after it blew as well! Then I put in a pic of the crowd from my angle...lots and lots of people!!!! OK well that is jsut some for yellowstone....MWAH! Jess

No comments: