Friday, July 28, 2006

Their tour of my New home







So i showed the family around the school and took some pics while we were at it.
OK so the one of mom is of her taking pictures of the flowers outside my favorite building...and the one of Dad is of him watching her take pics. They are so sweet...I hope someday have that in a marriage...such a good example! Then the building that is in construction is our very own Rexburg ID temple!!! It will be done in Sep...i have never lived this close to a temple before...it is right up the street...3 minutes away!!! I am soo excited. The one fo Dan is a pic in my fav spot in the gardens we have on campous. The students have jobs to upkeep the gardens and classes that do upkeep as well..the gardens are rather large..my fav spot is this fountain with lilies floating in it...lilies are my thrid fav flower....roses, then daffodils, then lilies. Anyway he was talking to me and it was such a cute moment i had to have it on camera. Then there is a pic of everyone laughing ...we do that alot together...and then one of matt being goofy..man i miss them already! Well gtg....I love you all. MWAH! Jess

No comments: