Thursday, June 07, 2012

Life Happening

A friend reminded me that I have no current pictures up on here so here they are. The first 2 are just shots with my webcam. 


 These are of me and Jamie's 2 youngest, Reagan and Logan.  They love to do my hair up all crazy. 



These one's in the blue dress are my easter sunday shots.  Remember mom when we used to take those every year in our new easter dresses, that when we were little were handmade sometimes? 








I went on a trip to visit Gramms and Gramps in Oregon.  Gramps took a turn for the worse and I needed to see him.  It was hard to be with him when most of the time for the first few days he had no clue who I was.  All in all I am glad I went.  I got to spend a few hours at the beach with Aunt Laura and it was so fun!  The day was absolutely gorgeous and the tide was so far out I found 12 whole sand dollars and a lot of great rocks and seashells in great condition.  Of course aunt Laura, always game for what makes me smile, got soaking wet wading up to her bum in the ocean, me too!  But it was worth every second of wetness for the laughter and joy.  My kindle died a few days in and we had to make an emergency trip to the bookstore down in oldtown.  I never did make it to get ice cream at jb's though.  my bad.  I also did not take any pictures of gramps or gramms.  Thinking about it now I am wondering if I just didn't want to see gramps that way let alone take pictures of it.  Anywho, above are some shots from the beach.  


1 comment:

Aunt Daisy said...

You look great! It is so wonderful you got to see your grandparents. It is great you have so many other happy memories as well! Love you!
Aunt Sheila