Sunday, July 08, 2012

The fourth and Magic Mountain!



These are pictures from the fourth of July after I arrived we went for a swim and played some games with some family friends! The Parry's! super funtastic times!  I forgot my camera for the rest of the 4th of July stuff so...check my mom's fb for anything she got...sorry!


 Here we have shots before entering Magic Mountain.  One of the group minus Dad and I (since I am behind the camera).  One of Mom and I.  One of Matt and I.  One of Meg and I that I think turned out totally cUTE!  Then a different shot of the group.  They got season passes to Six Flags and were looking through the coupons offered and I was bored waiting so I took a lot of pictures, I won't bore you with them since they mostly looked the same at that point and I am fairly certain there are enough pictures in this post already. 

WE ARE SO PREcIOUS!!!

Sibling love!!! Matt, never a normal face...never.


 The worlds largest gummy bear, I mean yummy bear!!  can you imagine how disgusted you would be with the flavor and well pretty much everything else about this bear by the time you had eaten the whole thing! Yikes! candy in superfluous amounts! 
 This shot was me behind the group yet again.  Somehow I managed to twist my ankle and sprain it.  Not a super bad sprain but just enough to where I limped and tended to lag behind like some creeper stalking this giant of a guy and those other shorter people.  Gotta love how freakishly tall everyone is though.  I may be the oldest child but now even other families children have passed me in height.  Yet somehow I wake up everyday and still think that being 5'8 is normal and that they are the freaks!  (um, I love you.  also Mom you are not included, obviously, since you are normal like me!)
Most delicious carmel apple to ever touch my tongue!!!!  I wish they traveled well, I totally almost stole one of the few my dad ordered and brought home from the park.  It was soooo tempting, but I was a good girl and resisted.  Stealing is bad. 

My little Batman with a cape that Mom won for him.  He is such a good sport about posing for pictures for me.  I love that kid.  Mom also won me a cape that I really wanted. Who was I do you ask?  Well Wonder Woman!  Who else??  I don't have a picture of the cape but there is one of me wearing the adorable new accessory further down the post.  
This is yet another classic Brandon face, always mugging for the camera...Love it!

Meg danced her way down this aisle and I couldn't resist a shot. Isn't she lovely...

Waiting in line, I think Matt looks afraid! As he should, as he should...

AgH! These faces are so gross! Meg gets Super creeped out about them and its soooo funny to watch the boys torment her.  Also they used these faces on line skippers passing us.

More waiting in a line....

Yet more waiting...this was a long one folks...we waited to be in the front...soooo totally worth it!! Man it was hot in there though.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I forgot about this one! Matts hair after every coaster minus the green lantern looked like this!  I got a good chuckle out of it every time!!

 Waiting for our dinner break outside the park...8 dollars for a slice of not that great pizza??? I think NOT! We had In n out instead! yummo!


Waiting in line for what was one of the best rides...Tatsu...it was humid and stinky under that canopy!! Longest hour EVER!!  But worth it! 


Before Dad got some guys busted by giving 'really'? eyes and faces at the helper guy.  the guys cut anyway but that time everyone let them through. 

I wanted to fit the Green lantern and Matt in and then Brandon was punching the air and it looks like he is punching the Green Lantern!!  Funny stuff! 
 Dad being,...well Dad. I love him for it...don't mind how I look, it was a long day...but you see I do have my cap by this point...pure awesomeness!!!  Side bar: Dad was too tall for the ride, he was lucky not to ride it.  WORST ROLLAR cOASTER EVER!  I wouldn't even call it a coaster...more like a whiplasher.  ah I crack myself up.   

End of the day. Meg has her rhino Mom won for her and we are taking the last pictures of the night.

What a fantastically great day!  I had so much fun and I am grateful I got to see my family at all this summer!  There are more pictures but I am tired and I keep spelling things wrong and its frustrating me.  I will make another post tomorrow!

No comments: