Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Friday, Beach Day!



Ah, making faces as we stopped for ice on the way to the beach.  Sometimes I wonder if they know that if I am taking a picture you better be prepared to let anyone see it, unless you look bad/weird or scary on accident.

Matt using my unicorn lollipop to be a unicorn.  This kid cracks me up!  I wonder sometimes how everyone else got the funny genes and I am always their audience?!  Mom, ready and waiting for the beach.  She totally burnt her knees while dad was having a nap.
The day was a little grey for the first couple hours, then it got sunny and the wind picked up and it was chilly any where else but laying close to the sand! I definately wore a sweater for the last couple hours there.  It was fun to be there!


These birds suddenly came down to the beach in one big cloud.  It was super reepy and my pictures don't do it justice at all.  A big group of them landed on these towels near us and as the peoples fries.


Donald and Sheila came to visit and I got to meet Elizabeth for the first time.  She is a beautiful and sweet girl.  I wish I could have had more time with the kids.  I love having little cousins and I wish I lived closer to spend more time with them.  They absolutely love my dad, all kids do within minutes of being with him.  I think he's where I get my talents working with kids.  In this picture the kids were laughing a playing with dad.  Liz wanted so badly to climb up but she was afraid so she just put her foot on his leg and laughed when the others laughed.  It was super cute. 
 We came back from the beach and swam for the rest of the day until evening. 

can I just say, I love swimming with my family?!  They are so funny and dad always tries to drown everyone, not literally but he definately has made most of us choke of water at one point or another.



Donald and Sheila and their littlest cutie-pye.

 We went out for froyo firday night.  I think this is my favorite dessert in the whole world.  Esp. when the place has mochi to put in it!!
Dad in his classic Dad pose.  I saw gpa pits sit back like this many times in my life.  Dad sits like this all the time.
 Matt is yelling at me about having my camera out at all times.  But this was the last time that I was going to see them all for who knows how long and I wanted to document as much as I could.  I love them. 

Meg making a cheesy face while polishing off her yogurt.

Some pretty flowers that one of Dads former students, Randel brought for Mom.

My totally awesome and cool Wonder Woman cape that mom won for me with her super power arcade skills.

2 comments:

Aunt Daisy said...

Jessica,
I'm so glad we got to see you! I've been thinking of you a lot as you prepare for your first year teaching! Myou will be wonderful! I'm glad you got to spend so much time with your family!
Love you!
Sheila

Traveling Deckers said...

I MISS YOU