Thursday, October 30, 2008

fun fun fun and more fun

Ok so few weekends ago we took a break and went to the mall in Idaho Falls just half an hour from here. We had so much fun just window shopping and being crazy. its no wonder everyone always thinks i am 19 or at most 20...i act so crazy!!!! lol So i posted some pics of the mall and also some of my costume and my roommates costumes as well. We all dressed up for our ward party and had so much fun! I also will be dressed up for my shift tom at work since there is a big party at work...only i won't be wearing the wig. um nothing intersting...i made it through midterms with no grade lower than a B+ ...on a test or in a class. I am pretty proud of how hard i have been workign this semester and my grades too. Hopefully i will keep it up for the last 5 weeks. oh and i also included images of the first snowfall..which promptly melted and it hasnt snowed again....:( ok so my pictures werent posting...the broadband for the wireless in our apts sucks! i will post the pics another day! sorry mom

1 comment:

Traveling Deckers said...

Hey I want to see the Halloween pictures!!!!! If you carved a pumpkin email me the pic then I can add you to our blog and it will be like you were here:)
Love ya
MOM