Thursday, October 23, 2008

Too Tired for words?






Ok so this has been the longest week of my life and i still have much much more of it to go! I now have to be up at 6 2 out of the 5 days of the week and since about 2 to 3 times a week i work until 12 or 1 in the morning. I go to class on tuesdays and thursdays from 745 am- 5 pm. with only a one hour break on thursdays to eat! Today is usually the start of my weekend, but i have to be up at 6 again to go to an early lab to finish an art project because I work 12-5pm tom so i cant go to my normal lab time. Then after work tom i have to practice piano because i have 3 pieces that need to be polished by tuesday morning. Well, she can relax on saturday right? WRONG! I have to get up...you guessed it at 6 ..but this is a good reason...its temple day...saturday is my happy day of the week because its temple day for me. Plus i have 2 midterms next week that i am studying for. So that is my crazy busy life right now. I am getting really tired and i feel it all the time!! good thing there are only 6 weeks left of school and only 4 until thanksgiving week off! YAY! Thats means i get to see amanda and play! So i also posted some more pictures. Just some roommate pictures, we all get along really really well (except one girl but we dont need to talk about that here) and I have so much fun with them! My grades are...thankfully...still all A's and i am surprised that my goals are paying off this semester and i am not falling behind! I have only one being to thank for that...Heaven Father...thank goodness He is on my side!! :) My count down to Europe is going to begin with days in another week because i am tired of counting weeks! I am so excited to get to see my family again! I miss my little sister and the friendship I have found with her and I miss Matt and all the love he always has to offer and I miss dan's jokes! I can't wait to get a big hug from my dad and to just sit down and have girl talk with my mom and see her beautiful face again! OK my free time is up!

1 comment:

Traveling Deckers said...

We love and miss you too. We will have a room all decorated and ready for you in the new house. I know you are just going to love the house and love it here.