Saturday, October 18, 2008

More of my Life to date






So now here are the little things that matter to some and dont to others. I love my ward! We have so much fun! Also my roommates, all of us, except for one, get along wonderfully and its so much fun! We have FHE every monday night, although most weeks i am working and cant go

:( At work we have a get together every sunday night, even though its closed, we come in the back door and go upstairs. if anyone ever gets a chance to come up here go upstairs in the hogi yogi...its so cool! We have two big love sacks, big red couches, banana chairs, twinkle lights in the ceiling, a HUGE projector screen. We usually just eat and watch a movie or play the Wii, or rock band (all on that huge screen!!!!) Its so much fun. Its midterms time so I spend most of my days locked in my room studying until my eyes hurt and my brain is full. I really feel like I am learning a lot this semester. Its already snowed here a couple times. But nothing stuck...we now are having a few indian summer days where the temp has gone back up into the 70's (which is weird since its been freezing for weeks!) and of course...the thought on everyones mind...boys...well there is no one special in my life right now...there was someone back in the summer but things just ended all of the sudden in july so we wont go there. There are always cute boys who come into work and its fun to flirt a little. but still no one who has really caught my interest. its not that i am picky...it doesnt take much to impress me...lol, its just that (and this was told to me by some of my guy friends) I am intimidating to guys! Who knew????? I guess the fact that i know who I am and what i want out of life is scary to most guys my age. and now for pictures!!!!!!! We went Kayaking just before the summer break was over and I had never been before! it was soooo much fun! We saw a moose! He was huge! Liz is the girl in the pictures with me...everyone else had boys there with them...except us...her fiance didnt want to come and I am just...me. Liz is a friend I knew in Japan and have kept in touch with. She got married last month and moved up north to be close to his family.

1 comment:

Traveling Deckers said...

I can not believe you never told me you had a blog, you silly silly girl. Oh don't worry I will get back at you. We love you, miss you and are counting down the days.